- Description: For conventional incubators, fridges, freezers including signal converter.
- Description: For conventional incubators, fridges, freezers.
- Description: For ambient temperature and humidity.
- Description: Adaptor set for K-systems G210 Plus benchtop incubator, consisting of a T-fitting and two gas sensor adapters
- Description: Adaptor-set for K-Systems G185 ST benchtop incubator, consisting of a T- fitting and two gas sensor adapters
Boost efficiency and secure long-term success
Complying with quality requirements and regulations in an IVF lab is crucial, but takes time and effort.
Log&Guard eliminates time-consuming manual procedures and eliminates the weak spots in manual monitoring. Measurements are standardised for greater reliability and human error is no longer a risk factor.
Made for the unique challenges of IVF
Log&Guard is specifically designed to automate and standardise frequent work in the laboratory, increasing quality and freeing up time.
Log&Guard gives you automated 24/7 monitoring of all critical parameters in embryo culture and cryostorage. The system consists of a network of independent precision sensors for temperature, CO2, O2, ambient temperature, humidity and VOC, connected to a central unit that displays the readings and saves them permanently.
Sensors for cold storage
Our cold storage sensors allows cryo storage as well as fridges and freezers to be monitored wirelessly by the Log & Guard controller.
A 24/7 monitoring trolley for liquid nitrogen storage tanks
- Via its integrated balance, B:safe is able to dynamically follow and document the filling level of a storage tank and analyse liquid nitrogen consumption as a benchmark of the tank´s performance.
- Adding a second layer of safety, a temperature sensor continuously monitors the temperature of the tank´s outer shell and will promptly detect cooling in case of vacuum failure.
- Supports liquid nitrogen tanks with outer diameters between 460 and 508 mm (most tanks between 30 and 55 liters of volume)
- Battery operated (2 x LR20 (alkaline, high capacity); battery life > 3 years)
- Diameter: 700 mm, Height: 160 mm, Weight: 20 kg
Wireless temperature sensor
- For liquid nitrogen storage tanks, fridges and freezers
- Pt1000 sensor
- Battery operated (3x AAA LR03 1.5V Micro; battery life > 3 years)
- Max distance to the controller / to the next repeater 20 m
- External dimensions 100 x 65 x 31 mm (LxWxD)
- Cpl. with small parts for installation